Study skills in UK

Friday 5 July 2013

Poster Presentations


Poster Presentation


1.What do you think went well?
I think the way that I stood presenting my poster presentation was good. I also think that the way that I answered the audience questions was very good.

2.What could you do better next time?
Make my voice much louder and clear

3.Where did you get the information from?
University of South Wales website

4.Did you have any difficulty getting information?
No because everything was clear in the website

5.What are you looking forward to about studying your subject?
To become a famous Engineer in Qatar.

6.What are you not looking forward to?
To work in an office

7.What questions do you still have about your subject that you need answered?
Is it a hard subject?
What is my future career?

No comments:

Post a Comment