Study skills in UK

Friday 5 July 2013

Sports

Sports


How to watch live sports
sportsprocessing.com (2013)



1. Which is more important in sport –winning or taking part? Are you a good loser?


In sports no one wants to lose, but the most important is taking part. Yes I’m, because what’s more important is taking part and enjoying the game.

 
2. Should we always try to keep politics out of sports?

 
Keeping politics in sports have some benefits, but it’s drawbacks are much more, for example in some cases it might cause a strike.

 
3.What are the most important events in the sporting calendar in your country? Which of these events do you enjoy the most? Why?

 
At the 22 of this month we’ll host the Arab Athletics Championships ( Senior Men & Women ), and that's what I mostly enjoy because I'm an athletics.

 
4.In Britain, the big events include the Boat Race, the Grand National & the Derby (horse races), the Five Nations (rugby), the FA Cup Final (football), the Test Match (cricket) and Wimbledon (tennis). Which of these would you like to see? Why?

 
I'd like to see the horse races because, I love horses in general and  I like to see them racing.

 
5.Is it easy to take part in sport in your country? Which sports do you do and how often do you take part?

 
 Yes it is, I play bowling and last year I joined a Championship in Malaysia.

 
6.Who are your sporting heroes and heroines? Why do you admire them?


 
My Father, because he taught me how to play bowling, beside he won a dozens of medals in this sport.

7.Should the Olympic Games be held only in Greece or should they change between different countries? Where would you like to see them held next time?



 
The Olympic Games should be held in different countries as it will increase the tourism in the countries and it can increase the economy value of the country by putting more money into the development of the country . I would like that the next Olympic Games should be held Qatar.

8.Do you think that boxing is a true sport? Should it be included in the Olympic Games? Should it be made illegal?



Yeah it is very good sport, many people follow this sport in the world. Their are many legend players in this game like Muhammad Ali.


9.Which is your favorite sport to watch and what do you think are the qualities of a good team or a true champion in that sport?



 
Bowling is my favorite sport its an indoor game. I like to play it in my free time. The good team is who play with a true spirit and fairly. A true champion is who fight for pride and play with spirit whether they won or lose.


Bibliography:

 
sportsprocessing.com (2013). How To Watch live Sports. Available at: http://www.sportsprocessing.com/ (Accessed: 5/Jul/2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment